There’s a BMW (of course) parked on my block with a Reed bumper sticker on it and when I saw it I almost fell to my knees and wept. I did not do this; instead I left a note on the windshield (using a Guest Check pad, duh) that said:
“Seeing your Reed sticker just filled me with such comfort.
-the recent & lonely Reed graduate up the block.”
The little (and totally sane) things, you know?
- baconemu likes this
- autobibliography likes this
- slipperypeople likes this
- motelchronicler likes this
- onesoftinfestedsummer likes this
- wearethecrossroads likes this
- venusianaikido likes this
- nowbeacon posted this